Homestead Living is more than a building; we are a community of people brought together with a single purpose which has no ending or resting place. We will always strive to enhance, increase, develop and refine our innovative approach to memory care.
“We welcome you to join our family! If you have a special skill that you would like to share, or just some extra time to give to our residents, we welcome you as a volunteer. We will find a way for you to help regardless of your age, physical abilities, experience, or time restrictions.”
Homestead Living Residents Receive:
- Complete assistance with activities of daily living.
- 24 hour Awake Staff of professionals specially trained in dementia care.
- Registered Nurse on site.
- RN services available on-call at all times.
- Individual care plans regularly evaluated and updated.
- Health care coordination with family and medical team.
- Medication administration and coordination with pharmacy
- Excellent working relationship with Hospice Agencies.
- Activity Director on site.
- Creative Expression Programming.
- Innovative Memory Care Approaches like yoga, art therapy, pet therapy and music programming.
- Salon services available.
- Pastoral services and religious programming offered.
- Regular social programming
- Full-time food service director on site.
- Three delicious and nutritious meals and additional snacks daily.
- Private and semi-private rooms available.
- Licensed Class-C facility.